1. Amsterdam 1
  2. Have any of you sold a ticket on-line before? I have an extra ticket for both Seattle shows and I will likely have to sell them on the 10c (unless any of you are interested??? Ed?? Ron?? Nick?? Kieran???).

Anyway, what's the process/etiquette? Does the buyer pay the seller before getting the ticket or is it the other way around where the buyer pays once he/she has the ticket in his/her "hands?"
  3. I got 80% of my fav PJ songs in just one show - can't say I'm disappointed Having Given To Fly so early in the show, the first PJ song that caught my attention when I stole my dad's Yield album fascinated by its artwork and not knowing what was inside, was something else. Corduroy, RVM in the encore just when I was losing hope of hearing it... And of course Release opening. I totally get why hard die fans (btw I sold a ticket to a Peruvian girl who had seen........ 139 shows! Madrid was her 140th. Impressive) would think Madrid was a super standard and not really special show - setlist wise it wasn't, of course. No rarities and nothing really stood out. But for me it was the almost perfect show to get started in the PJ madness. Now I'm only wishing they come back soon (it won't happen ).

Now, London last night was something else... In Hiding, You Are, Oceans, Breath, Watchtower, I Am Mine, Whipping... Wow. Definitely made up for the cancellation. So sorry for those who couldn't make it.

Speaking of which, @kieranu2: I'm still waiting for AXS to refund me. Should happen any minute now, they said "sometime within 10 days" and that was... well, 10 days ago
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Have any of you sold a ticket on-line before? I have an extra ticket for both Seattle shows and I will likely have to sell them on the 10c (unless any of you are interested??? Ed?? Ron?? Nick?? Kieran???).

Anyway, what's the process/etiquette? Does the buyer pay the seller before getting the ticket or is it the other way around where the buyer pays once he/she has the ticket in his/her "hands?"
    No idea how this new system works, I need to look into it myself. It's either done where they just send you the money via PayPal or it's done more securely through Ten Club. I suspect it's probably the former, though.
  5. Thanks, Kieran.

I think the Paypal option is what happens. Someone on the 10c mentioned it to me - and stated that you pay first, then get the ticket.
  6. The system is pretty neat, but I think if you can't go you should be able to stick your 10C tickets on some sort of internal marketplace where other fans can buy them. At least one ticket can be transferred, mind you.

Oh, and I'd love to buy the Seattle tickets off you, but I just can't do it haha.
  7. I'm just selling my extra for each night. I'll be there!
  8. Hello hello!
    Has anyone captured a broadcast?
    So that i can listen before i buy the shows next week.
    Thanks for an answer and greetings
  9. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:[..]
    Hello hello!
    Has anyone captured a broadcast?
    So that i can listen before i buy the shows next week.
    Thanks for an answer and greetings
    I have listened to the stream, it's great quality. But I haven't captured it, but I'm going to buy it for sure.
  10. “Because this isn’t just about the show – Bono and his pals had to wheel out a giant Lemon after the leather jumpsuits and wraparound shades became passe. Pearl Jam have never been embarrassing. These are guys at work, not prima donnas and ponces – men with a serious/fun job to do. They have come to play songs that mean the world to them and to their audience. It’s not about the lazers or the light show, it’s about the connection.”

And they don’t play the same safe set each and every night ,even in the same city with multiple gigs .

And there you have it ....
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:“Because this isn’t just about the show – Bono and his pals had to wheel out a giant Lemon after the leather jumpsuits and wraparound shades became passe. Pearl Jam have never been embarrassing. These are guys at work, not prima donnas and ponces – men with a serious/fun job to do. They have come to play songs that mean the world to them and to their audience. It’s not about the lazers or the light show, it’s about the connection.”

And they don’t play the same safe set each and every night ,even in the same city with multiple gigs .

And there you have it ....
    They're not wrong