1. Originally posted by popmarter:I like the way Eddie has a solo career alongside PJ which allows him to explore other sounds that PJ wouldn't do ,so many bands in the 80s,90s broke up because the singer wanted to do a solo album and it was either one or the other as jealousy and greed were usually the charges levelled at them .Brandon Flowers is another one that can do both without impacting too much on their band's career.
    Well the Matt situation was always up in the air. Now it seems, he is dedicated to Pearl Jam. All of the PJ drummers brought something unique. Matt, although some are saying he is the greatest drummer of his generation doesn't have the personality of a Dave or Irons.
  2. They've all explored side projects, which is great that all allow each other the freedom to do that. It can cause friction within bands, but seems they all have great trust for each other.
  3. I'd like to see Edge doing a full instrumental soundtrack album or even something with Eddie vedder as he is good mates with him and let his guitar and effects run riot,I know the band have done bits and pieces over the years but he should do more side projects when the band are inactive.
  4. Anyone managed to see the Rome stream? any captures?
  5. There is something on YouTube. EV released a six song EP called 'Matter of Time' this week.
  6. Wow it’s silent here ... they pushed the tour to 2022 which is now becoming “Gigaton 2nd anniversary tour” ... let’s hope they will be able to do it before 10th anniversary... as a “thank you for waiting” note they released stream of Hyde Park London show from 2010 ... unlike U2 previously unreleased (very short edit was shown on TV) full show! It’s free to watch over the weekend enjoy!
  7. I still have two tickets on ice.
  8. Anyone got 2 good Amsterdam seat tickets for sell? Asking for a friend. PM please. Thanks! Frank
  9. Originally posted by zbych:Wow it’s silent here ... they pushed the tour to 2022 which is now becoming “Gigaton 2nd anniversary tour” ... let’s hope they will be able to do it before 10th anniversary... as a “thank you for waiting” note they released stream of Hyde Park London show from 2010 ... unlike U2 previously unreleased (very short edit was shown on TV) full show! It’s free to watch over the weekend enjoy! [YouTube Video]
    Nice one for the alert the energy from the band and the crowd is incredible that is something U2 have lost over the years with all the arty video screens and BS themes, just get out there play your best tunes and Rock 🤘
  10. The Hyde Park stream was fuckin awesome. Great show , incredible energy throughout.
  11. When does it expire?