1. April 5th, East time US
  2. Amazing show and recording quality. Perfect stereo separation and everything sounds potent and defined. And for free. Wow.
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Nice one for the alert the energy from the band and the crowd is incredible that is something U2 have lost over the years with all the arty video screens and BS themes, just get out there play your best tunes and Rock 🤘

Stadium shows without a theme and/or screens are boring.
  4. Depends on the kind of "entertainment" you're going for. Some would say if you want to get "entertained", go watch a movie. Concerts should be something else. There should be music, art, passion, improvisation, spontaineity involved. And having a recurring theme often kill that. U2 kinda mastered the right balance between theme and passion in the 90s but have since then have gone a bit over the top with the theme part of it and now you rarely feel the urge to see more than one or two shows on the same tour because they're all mostly the same, whereas with Pearl Jam and few other bands you're guaranteed to see a 90% different show every night. As I said, it depends on what you're looking for.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Depends on the kind of "entertainment" you're going for. Some would say if you want to get "entertained", go watch a movie. Concerts should be something else. There should be music, art, passion, improvisation, spontaineity involved. And having a recurring theme often kill that. U2 kinda mastered the right balance between theme and passion in the 90s but have since then have gone a bit over the top with the theme part of it and now you rarely feel the urge to see more than one or two shows on the same tour because they're all mostly the same, whereas with Pearl Jam and few other bands you're guaranteed to see a 90% different show every night. As I said, it depends on what you're looking for.
    I do agree that themes can kill shows, but U2 never was a band with much setlist variation even without the themes. Only Elevation, Vertigo had some and 360 even more.

If I like or don't like themes depend on the theme itself. Zoo, Popmart and IE had a strong one. JT17/19 and EI were weak. Others were average.
  6. I found it interesting.

7. Just released by Pearl Jam 🍷🍷🍷
  8. Interesting. Sorry to be a stick in the mud but these are the same bootlegs that you can get on Apple Music.
  9. It does seem pretty random, doesn’t it?