1. What’s up! Hell No! That festival is a nightmare. It’s hard enough getting in and out of Asbury Park when there’s a show at the Stone Pony, which is a very small
    Venue. Let alone a 35k people festival. I watched a stream and they sounded great but I am not a fan of Gigaton so I’m perfectly ok with missing last night. Although I must say , Quick Escape, N Destination and Superblood sounded awesome! I love to surf, love the beach, love PJ. But no thanks to that festival! Haha. Hope all is well with you. I still have my MsG and Baltimore tickets and I cannot wait. I’m ready for whenever they are rescheduled.
  2. Dude I went it was magical, first concert I’ve seen in 2.5 years

Also haven’t seen PJ ever so it was amazing. Had a good spot for the show, just one of the better times I’ve had in a while.
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:Dude I went it was magical, first concert I’ve seen in 2.5 years

Also haven’t seen PJ ever so it was amazing. Had a good spot for the show, just one of the better times I’ve had in a while.
    So happy to hear that! It’s never a bad thing seeing PJ. I sat through Beyoncé to see them play an hour set. So I know…
  4. So Josh is in the band.
  5. I love it. Most bands have extra members on stage (except for one that hides them under the stage). Josh will fill out the songs nicely and he’s going to be GREAT for back up vocals.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    So happy to hear that! It’s never a bad thing seeing PJ. I sat through Beyoncé to see them play an hour set. So I know…
    Hahahahahahah absolutely

Clapping to Corduroy is just an all time moment, 10/10 night
  7. PJ fir me is the best live band. Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you make a proper PJ gig next year. Then you will reall experience what they can do.
  8. Hello out there!
    Is the audio/video taper chrisedge around here?