1. Yep, they have a DVD of their current tour. Haven't watched it yet. Curious though.

Some guy told me aftwerwards: Well, you're a real diehard fan aren't ya? You sang along with every song...And yes it's strange to jump along with Streets at a small theatre but in some way it was awesome. The guitar player was almost mr Edge himself. He really nailed the tremendous solos, and did a electric guitar version of MLK

And this was one of the highlights, yesterday's version was better:

2. look for the sweetest thing from czech:
  3. Mix of U2 songs by U2 Stay Tribute from Czech Republic
    please like
  4. The band U2 Lemon is amazing

The singer has an amazing voice
  5. Wow! He really sounds like Bono some times :O
  6. What U2 cover bands have you heard are the best? I have seen Unforgettable Fire and Elavation. I think Unforgettable Fire was pretty good! The singer looks so much like Bono. There playing a special 3 week series in New York City this June if anyone wants to see them!
  7. Originally posted by musiclives1:What U2 cover bands have you heard are the best? I have seen Unforgettable Fire and Elavation. I think Unforgettable Fire was pretty good! The singer looks so much like Bono. There playing a special 3 week series in New York City this June if anyone wants to see them!

Look 2 posts above you and than you know the answer to your question
  8. Originally posted by musiclives1:What U2 cover bands have you heard are the best? I have seen Unforgettable Fire and Elavation. I think Unforgettable Fire was pretty good! The singer looks so much like Bono. There playing a special 3 week series in New York City this June if anyone wants to see them!

Lemon from Chile. They are amazing !!
  9. I'm in direct conversations with Lemon, we'll be trying to bring them to Europe sometime next year (assuming there will be no U2 tour yet). Transport costs are pretty high for them, so it has to be affordable and economically profitable for them. I have made quick calculations and I think they need to sell out at least 12 or 15 shows of at least 400-500 people around Europe (with tickets around 15-18€) to make it worth it. Do you realistically think it can be made?
  10. they're Italian ... amazing