1. Check out this version of YOLO
  2. I don't know any other case of a band that is SO BAD live but have influenced so many other bands.
  3. Yeah I guess I never heard it, I’ve only listened to a few shows ever. There was one at some festival that was better than this but man when I heard it I was like “shit he’s doing new order!” It flows so well what a great snippet

Lol the one you posted was the one I actually referenced
  4. Really!! I guess they aren’t tight at all but maybe it’s the garage band mentality to play the way they play, interesting thought
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Really!! I guess they aren’t tight at all but maybe it’s the garage band mentality to play the way they play, interesting thought
    The band are alright, I was talking more about Julian not being able to hit the tones and actually not giving a fuck about performing well at all. You can even hear it in the YOLO I posted, the final "shut me uuup" are sung like shit and he reckons that.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The band are alright, I was talking more about Julian not being able to hit the tones and actually don't giving a fuck about performing well at all. You can even hear it in the YOLO I posted, the final "shut me uuup" are sung like shit and he reckons that.
    Ahhhh yeah I figure he doesn’t care/is too drunk to care
  7. Is This It is 20 years old today. Holy shit. Few albums have been as influential in 00s music as this one.

8. Great album and often play it now. I love the first 3 albums and Angles is decent too.