2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. I will have to edit the opening post. Official maximum capacity is 67.500 seated.

That obviously implies that our previous figure of ~85.000 in total is wrong for about 10-12.000.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I will have to edit the opening post. Official maximum capacity is 67.500 seated.

That obviously implies that our previous figure of ~85.000 in total is wrong for about 10-12.000.

They will get 80+ in no doubt. Looks like an all terraced stadium too so that official capacity will be on the conservative side.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

They will get 80+ in no doubt. Looks like an all terraced stadium too so that official capacity will be on the conservative side.

It's all seated, and it's just 67.000. No option for non-seating terraces or whatever. It's just 67.000 plus GA.
  4. this is going to be awesome

btw, I´m buying really good waterproof coats this week. It rained in every gig I ever went in this stadium.
  5. Midia here is talking about 90000 people in each gig, but they usually sell 10000 GA tickets and we have the vip areas, so I guess we'll have 80000 or a maximum of 82000 people in each show.
  6. Does anybody know when they arrive here?

I wish to take some pics of their plane at the airport

7. u2br.com says they'll arrive in Brasilia around 12:00 to meet Dilma on Friday Maybe later that day they will fly to São Paulo
  8. Who wants to start bitching about the setlist?

I hope for Mercy!
  9. Originally posted by Ale91:[..]

u2br.com says they'll arrive in Brasilia around 12:00 to meet Dilma on Friday Maybe later that day they will fly to São Paulo

Thanks Ale....I guess I'll have to take some pics of them whengoing back home...

10. I want EBTTRT, Bad, Pride and Ultra Violet in one concert

I'd love to hear No Line and Every Breaking Wave again...
  11. Continuing from the Argentina thread....

Originally posted by shkee23:Yep, I'm not really expecting anything new to be sprung upon us (ya never do know). But I'm quite interested to see if Even Better stays down in the setlist or if they'll joggle it around again.

That's really all I'll be looking for too. I'm assuming they'll revert back to Stingray/BD and keep EBTTRT down towards the fifth slot, dropping Magnificent from here on out. Could be wrong though!