2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. U2start wouldn't have almost 50.00
  2. sorry, my phone behaved badly there

U2start wouldn't have almost 50.000 registered users if it wasn't in English.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:speaking of the u2 start forum rules, if remy is dutch, why is it that the whole website is in english? i mean, the official language of the netherlands is dutch so..?

is it just for ease of use for all u2 fans to have a common language to use?

Common language, ease of use and appeal of to the wider community. Most people can write and read English, limited or otherwise.

There's always the language selection tool here too - next to Shop on the banner, so it's not limited to only English.
  4. U2start was originally available in English, and only in English. Other languages, including Dutch, were added at the end of the 2007 Summer, more than 1 whole year after the first version of the website.

This discussion can go on in the Central language discussion topic

5. Udpated with some language fixes there.

6. "If we were going to speak dutch you would not understand"
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

(If we ignore the fact that SBS and Scarlet are missing)

But thanks

EDIT. Wait, it's a 800 bytes file? So it's a TXT file with other links into it... Oh how I hate this shit

Since the links were catched in MY BLOG. Since i crossed the fucking night recording and all the shit to sharek, in the morning after, for free, with a whole bunch of U2 die hard fans like me, only for the pleasure of spread the same thing a feel when i put my hands in a good job, since i hate motherfuckers who sell it on ebay just to profit... due everything i've tried to explain here in a languange that isn't my own native language, even reading that some people hate links in a fucking txt file, done by a single reason, try to get some points back in the fucking MU, i won't apologize and i will follow this way, with my boring txt files with links inside and from now on, with a password to, perhaps the only way to receive a single "thank" back and to try to prevent that my whole job get remote uploaded in the next morning, leaving the dumb here with nothing! Think of that or not, send me to hell, i don't care, i'll keep crossing nights working hard for the same pleasure, share with another U2 fans the same feeling i have! God Bless you, regards from Brazil.
  8. Life's a bitch, huh?
  9. Originally posted by eniorocks:[..]

Since the links were catched in MY BLOG. Since i crossed the fucking night recording and all the shit to sharek, in the morning after, for free, with a whole bunch of U2 die hard fans like me, only for the pleasure of spread the same thing a feel when i put my hands in a good job, since i hate motherfuckers who sell it on ebay just to profit... due everything i've tried to explain here in a languange that isn't my own native language, even reading that some people hate links in a fucking txt file, done by a single reason, try to get some points back in the fucking MU, i won't apologize and i will follow this way, with my boring txt files with links inside and from now on, with a password to, perhaps the only way to receive a single "thank" back and to try to prevent that my whole job get remote uploaded in the next morning, leaving the dumb here with nothing! Think of that or not, send me to hell, i don't care, i'll keep crossing nights working hard for the same pleasure, share with another U2 fans the same feeling i have! God Bless you, regards from Brazil.

You're right. Thank you for all the effort you put into this bootleg.
    And thanks for the others who share their own recordings.