2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Correction: Buenos Aires Vertigo show wasn´t broadcast complete, only 15 songs. A couple of weeks after the TV broadcast the complete master DVD was uploaded to a limited members torrent site called BTARG.ORG and later that DVD was liberated to the net. Hope that this time the same happens. Brazilian show was broadcasted live by MULTI SHOW pay per view channel. Hope this time the same happens. Still no news of the broadcast from La Plata shows but I think they will do it next week. Unfortunately they won´t broadcast the complete show but fingers crossed we will have a master copy soon!

Regards
  2. le'ts goooooooooooooooo
    hope for Kite acoustic or stay... but hope theshow be different from rose dvd, without any significant song.
  3. according to some mexican sources the 3 Mexico shows will be taped for a DVD, someone knows about that???

4. Weird... we already got a Mexican DVD... a nice one...

5. ahaha you say that like it's a bad thing I wouldn't mind Mexico they make great audiences. Popmart and U2 3D being a good example <3

Nonetheless, any south american show WOULD BE AWESOME
  6. I believe we will have a lot of material to make a good DVD from at least one show, but not a HD DVD unfortunately.

I'm also worried about the bootlegs. I don't know anyone who said that is ready to record the audio, and the tv didn't said anything about a live broadcast.

I don't have a taper, but I'd be glad to have one sticked with me in all 3 nights...

7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:I believe we will have a lot of material to make a good DVD from at least one show, but not a HD DVD unfortunately.

I'm also worried about the bootlegs. I don't know anyone who said that is ready to record the audio, and the tv didn't said anything about a live broadcast.

I don't have a taper, but I'd be glad to have one sticked with me in all 3 nights...

are you going all 3 nights? That'd be amazing to be able to go to 3 back to back u2 shows D: HAVE A GREAT TIME MAN
  8. Aidan, don't worry for the taper. Macphisto will be at the showS
  9. Aidan, don't worry for the taper. Macphisto will be at the showS