1. The Stranglers - IV
  2. Looks pretty tasty - love the Mish too, eyeing up a rather nice looking legit 5CD set in London from Cherry Red some point when I've moved from this place. Hope you are doing good by the way!
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Looks pretty tasty - love the Mish too, eyeing up a rather nice looking legit 5CD set in London from Cherry Red some point when I've moved from this place. Hope you are doing good by the way!

That album is fantastic. I was lucky enough to be at the recording sessions as The Mission selected a number of us to be there. Something rather special. That box set you mentioned sounds like it could be this one... The Mission: For Ever More – Live At London Shepherd’s Bush Empire (5CD Box Set)
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    [image]
    That album is fantastic. I was lucky enough to be at the recording sessions as The Mission selected a number of us to be there. Something rather special. That box set you mentioned sounds like it could be this one... The Mission: For Ever More – Live At London Shepherd’s Bush Empire (5CD Box Set)
    Oh wow, very cool that you got to do that. I Yeppers that's the one, looks like a nicely put together package.
  5. This is a well put together package. It collects the individual original live albums together in one complete package. These gigs were great to be at as they did an album a night plus rarely heard live b-sides too. A four night run at Shepherds Bush Empire. I think the best night was when they did The First Chapter album, especially The Crystal Ocean.
  6. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    This is a well put together package. It collects the individual original live albums together in one complete package. These gigs were great to be at as they did an album a night plus rarely heard live b-sides too. A four night run at Shepherds Bush Empire. I think the best night was when they did The First Chapter album, especially The Crystal Ocean.
    Yeah it looks pretty tidy - love the Crystal Ocean, epic song. I stumbled upon this package just last week browsing through Cherry Red's catalog.

I never got round to seeing them sadly - probably courtesy of my obsession with U2 and SM and a few others down the years - but I really regret it as I know they're a great band and are really good live - so have this one in my sights for sure.
  7. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Yeah it looks pretty tidy - love the Crystal Ocean, epic song. I stumbled upon this package just last week browsing through Cherry Red's catalog.

I never got round to seeing them sadly - probably courtesy of my obsession with U2 and SM and a few others down the years - but I really regret it as I know they're a great band and are really good live - so have this one in my sights for sure.
    They were meant to be touring the UK last month but due to the lockdown everything has been pushed to next April. They may be playing somewhere near you. If that is the case I would highly recommend you get a ticket. They are even selling masks too!

8. The Cactus Blossoms - You're Dreaming
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    They were meant to be touring the UK last month but due to the lockdown everything has been pushed to next April. They may be playing somewhere near you. If that is the case I would highly recommend you get a ticket. They are even selling masks too!

I just Googled those, some snappy thinking and marketing there. Cool looking especially this one. Tho all sold out and I've just bought a supply of plan white ones in anyhow - though if they come back in I'd be tempted to snag that one for sure.

Would love a black/gold Joshua Tree facemask if they ever made one. Though the thought of any of my mouth droplets tarnishing official U2 merchandise - especially none other than The Joshua Tree - doesn't bear thinking about! I jest obviously.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for them touring again when things get back to normal, I'm one of these at risk - so have to be pretty careful presently, but hopefully there will come a time where we've all come the other side of this God awful thing.

10. The Urban Voodoo Machine - In Black 'N' Red
  11. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    [image]
    I just Googled those, some snappy thinking and marketing there. Cool looking especially this one. Tho all sold out and I've just bought a supply of plan white ones in anyhow - though if they come back in I'd be tempted to snag that one for sure.

Would love a black/gold Joshua Tree facemask if they ever made one. Though the thought of any of my mouth droplets tarnishing official U2 merchandise - especially none other than The Joshua Tree - doesn't bear thinking about! I jest obviously.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for them touring again when things get back to normal, I'm one of these at risk - so have to be pretty careful presently, but hopefully there will come a time where we've all come the other side of this God awful thing.
    No doubt these items will be restocked if people feel safe attending the gigs wearing them.
    As for the tour then hopefully the UK gigs will go ahead sometime although I think it may be presumptuous to think even April will be logical. I will continue to look closely at R value of this pandemic. Sorry to read that you are one of the people deemed to be at risk. I am sure you are taking all precautionary measures. No attending riots or protests for you then?