1. Popol Vuh - Nosferatu (Soundtrack)

2. Ennio Morricone - Cinema Paradiso (Soundtrack)

3. Cherry Ghost - Beneath This Burning Shoreline
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    No doubt these items will be restocked if people feel safe attending the gigs wearing them.
    As for the tour then hopefully the UK gigs will go ahead sometime although I think it may be presumptuous to think even April will be logical. I will continue to look closely at R value of this pandemic. Sorry to read that you are one of the people deemed to be at risk. I am sure you are taking all precautionary measures. No attending riots or protests for you then?
    Ahhh no worries, thankfully I'm just in the plain old 'moderately at risk category' - tho it was touch and go at the beginning that I'd be in the 'extremely vulnerable category'.

But I decided to play safe since before the lockdown and have barely stepped out of my front door since mid-March - the only real time I've been out and about was to go to A&E to treat a finger injury lol - embarrassing going in with that amidst everything else going on - but needs must - thankfully that was just recently, so way after the peak.

It does look like we're thankfully turning the tide now, in the UK at least, but what a tragedy this has been for so many. Let's just hope that R rate stays down with all these restrictions easing, especially with boozers likely to reopen soon.

I'll definitely look out then for the Mission next year. I see Simple Minds have rescheduled gigs for as early as February - I guess they managed to get the venues booked again, and have taken a gamble that restrictions will have eased and this thing will be kept at bay. We'll have to see. But fingers crossed.

5. Anyhow, getting back on topic... here's my contribution for today...

Diesel Park West - Shakespeare Alabama - classic debut album...

6. THE SHIREHORSES - OUR KID EH

7. Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn

8. Depeche Mode - Songs Of Faith And Devotion (Live)

9. Manic Street Preachers
    - The Holy Bible