1. Originally posted by clover68:won't you be frightened by that big sheep staring at you from the wall? LOL
    with all those frames should be a great wall to admire indeed
    Darkness on the edge of town is one of the most beautiful boxset package i've ever seen

I found an original pressing from the 70's in perfect condition, not a scratch on it Only cost me $8, too...

2. Talk about beautiful...
  3. ^ as well as (i would argue) the outsiders, wanderlust, i wanted to be wrong etc etc

basically every track's a winner with the exception of high speed train, which does nothing for me and just makes the record overly long.

4. Electron Blue is a classic.
  5. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart- Belong

REALLY great indie album. Best I've heard in awhile.
  6. Not sure how many modern underground rap guys there are around here, but I've "recently come to know and love his work over the past year or so". MF Doom (Or King Geedorah/Metalfingers/Metalface/Viktor Vaughn/Doom etc.) is amazing. Don't worry, I hate mainstream and club rap and hip-hop, it's garbage. If you want to listen to good rap, listen to this.

If you care to listen, start off with "Fastlane" or "Next Levels" from this album. Not for everyone, but I'm lovin' it.

7. Elbow - Seldom Seen Kid

Fuckin great artists! Can't wait to see them live

8. Listening to it now myself, have you seen who's been working on it?!

Also, their first album is amazing. I saw it in Amoeba Records in LA and for some reason that plain cover just stood right out.
  9. Originally posted by Macphistfly:[..]

Listening to it now myself, have you seen who's been working on it?!

Also, their first album is amazing. I saw it in Amoeba Records in LA and for some reason that plain cover just stood right out.

Just looked- nice to see Flood's name