1. Hahaha, guess what....

I love this song, and this video is effin fantastic.... from 2:30 on I turn up the volume even more, and omg the build-up until at 3:00 it all goes BOOM-CHA
    This at a U2 show, please I'd carry Bono happily
  2. U2 - Tomorrow

Along with the rest of October again... the weather is perfect for it.

3. I still remember very vividly the very first time I listened to this song, so many years ago, late at night in the darkness of my room... I cried like a baby
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I still remember very vividly the very first time I listened to this song, so many years ago, late at night in the darkness of my room... I cried like a baby
    Have you heard the Bono & Adam Clayton version?
  5. I think those Oillean Pipes and Bodhrán added by Vincent Kilduff make the album version. It is a sad song though. Bono must have been really missing his mum at the point of writing for whatever reason.
  6. Transglobal Underground - Dancehall Operator 2017
    (was really great concert on tuesday)

7. A song that is far too ephemeral. It grows, flowers, and fades in a far too short a time.
    The ethereal soprano vocals of Elisabeth Fraser, who more often than not abandoned recognisable language altogether for a more Echolaliac and Chromesthesiastic approach defined the sound of the Cocteau Twins. As did label-mate Lisa Gerrard of Dead Can Dance too.

8. in the classic mood
  9. cheers and relax