1. Wow... the first time ever I heard this... so glad I took the time to listen to it in full... it's taking one on an atmospheric, emotional journey... and how it builds up from around 5 minutes onward... gave me chills, in a good way... thanks for sharing
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    Wow... the first time ever I heard this... so glad I took the time to listen to it in full... it's taking one on an atmospheric, emotional journey... and how it builds up from around 5 minutes onward... gave me chills, in a good way... thanks for sharing
    This is how Floyd ruled before being famous. I saw this last year here in Prague and to me it was even better than Waters/all tributes (Australian PF or Brit Floyd). This is without (overplayed) hits but pure spirit of floyd
    Seeing this at the end of may again
  3. For my daughter
  4. Listening to a Spotify playlist posted by Mikel Jollet of The Airborne Toxic Event and it’s currently playing Into My Arms by Nick Cave. Brings back memories of Bad in Melbourne last year.
  5. Rea Garvey playing live on insta right now
  6. GUYS I found this concert from 360 (It is on this website and available to download the audio) 2009-07-07_-_Milan_Italy.

It is not only uplifting, but Bono gives a speech around the 23 minutes mark which will affect you all deeply with the situation we are all living right now with the Coronavirus.

So, PLEASE, go ahead and listen to that concert. It is not a coincidence it was held in Milan and Italy. It is not a fucking coincidence. GO LISTEN TO IT. Listen to all of it from begininng to end.