1. I just made my own 5 song video

2. Sigur Rós - Svefn-G-Englar (Sleeping Angels)

3. Inspiral Carpets - Commercial Reign
  4. "I need some love like I never needed love before..."

5. Cool As Fuck! Moo! (remember those t-shirts that could get you arrested if you wore one?).

For a few months I lived not far from the airport near Cheadle whilst studying/researching during the 'boom' of all those great Manchester bands. I saw the Inspirals many times during my time in the city. I would get the Cheadle Hulme train line into the city and got to see a lot of bands.

Was also lucky to see the Inspirals a good few times after that in Cardiff/Newport. Those indie days were just the best times.

6. Was at this gig on 21-07-1990 at G-Mex.

7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Cool As Fuck! Moo! (remember those t-shirts that could get you arrested if you wore one?).

For a few months I lived not far from the airport near Cheadle whilst studying/researching during the 'boom' of all those great Manchester bands. I saw the Inspirals many times during my time in the city. I would get the Cheadle Hulme train line into the city and got to see a lot of bands.

Was also lucky to see the Inspirals a good few times after that in Cardiff/Newport. Those indie days were just the best times.
    Oh yeah happy days back then, proper down to earth lads too.