1. Hello U2start forums,I am new and this is my first thread here,and I am really happy I have found this site.Thank you everybody for being here and running a website like that,fans need something like this
    Well,I am very excited for the Friday Night in Glastonbury,And It is said that (rumor only) U2 will play a 90's era setlist,is it true do you think or is it good or not ?
    And we have always seen U2 playing concerts with the stages that they built,Like the Giant PopMart thing,or great big Zoo TV screens,will U2 do the same and thrill the audience without their own stage too ? Well I think that way but just want to hear what do you think about Glastonbury.
  2. Welcome Popmartian!

Nice to have you hear on the site! We cant have enough popmart love on this site

About Glastonbury, we already have a few threads about that. So lets this topic just be your welcome topic and we can discuss Glastonbury U2 Glastonbury 2011 Battle for Survival or U2 Glastonbury Setlist.

I really hope for some POP though
  3. Welcome here I'm with Chris on Pop; but really, anything 90s in the setlist is good in my book
  4. welcome man .. just one question .. were you at the Sarajevo show?

5. It says his birth year was 1997, so I very much doubt that!

Welcome to the site. I love Popmart as much as you do, it's great
    Enjoy the site!
  6. ops LOL

maybe "the hospital" where he was born is the Kosevo stadium
  7. Welcome to U2start, Utku! You'll have a great time over here, and you will be able to closely follow all regarding Glastonbury festival too
  8. Thanl you all you people such a great community here,I am proud to be a part of it now.

No I am only 14,I wish I was there,but I have listened to the bootleg countless times

Popmartians,I am with you

Has anyone in this forum been in the sarajevo show ?

That would be awesome
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

It says his birth year was 1997, so I very much doubt that!

Welcome to the site. I love Popmart as much as you do, it's great
    Enjoy the site!

I love the song wild honey as much as you do,It is lovely
  10. Another young U2 fan, great !
    Welcome to the site and forums

Btw the "Wild Honey" below Kieran's name is a title you get after having a certain number of posts here, I doubt he loves the song really

11. Hehe, nah, I don't love it that much But it is good, I'll give you that! If there was one song I'd choose to be below my name, it would be 'The Fly'.

Like, you currently have Babyface under your name
  12. Wild Honey is a contender for my least favorite U2 song ever.

Welcome to U2Start!! Hahaha