1. I just can't believe that I just was ONE click away from buying a GA ticket on ticketmaster for this show........ how come GA is still available?! and why don't i have the money to get on a freakin' plane and attend that closing gig?!
  2. I feel your sorrow...I live in Canada (a ways away from Moncton, mind you) and wish I was going - if only (but not only) for the possibility of hearing "Bad."
  3. I can't believe that it's really going to be the end. I wish that I had money to see one of these last shows, but at least I got my one show back in 2009. This show is going to be amazing.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I feel your sorrow...I live in Canada (a ways away from Moncton, mind you) and wish I was going - if only (but not only) for the possibility of hearing "Bad."

what keeps you from going, if you don't mind me asking?

5. My two small kids - two of the few "things" in this world that I love more than U2. Cue the sappy music. (Hey, it's my son's first birthday today).
  6. After watching the video of Bad from the other night, I can honestly say I'd take hearing 40 to close the show over Bad. Don't get me wrong, Bad is probably my 2nd favourite song behind Streets, but 40 as the tour closer (and it hasn't been played at all this tour) would be too epic.

Either way, I'm so happy to be going to this concert! (Yeah I'm boasting, and I don't care!) This tour has had many special moments for me. First U2 show, I'll have seen U2 four times after Moncton, and I'm attending the final gig of the tour. IT's been a great 2 years guys, a very great 2 years. Wouldn't have been teh same without U2start either!

7. Edited the title and first post.

Amen to that.

8. wow that's very very cool .. you are so happy and proud today, aren't you?
    happy birthday to him!

9. Id say there are probably GA so available because the venue is so big. Can fit way more GA at this place then any stadium
  10. Although we all know that this venue is going to be huge, we also know that The Claw and the band will be far bigger by comparison. I'm hoping for a couple good streams to emerge!
  11. What a sad topic title...this is really sort of a shock, that it's all over.