1. Cool my first U2 show and there's already a bootleg!
  2. Thanks for the bootleg.
  3. heartland has posted his recording of the show on U2torrents.
  4. Is that expected to be a little clearer/louder than the one we have now?
  5. 3rd source up.
  6. hopefully someone will make a matrix.
    -hint hint-
  7. If these new sources are significantly better than what we have, might someone who knows how to do this (I do not) be kind enough to convert at least one of the recordings to mp3 and upload it somewhere? I don't want to be a pain, I'd just like to eventually get my hands on a recording I can actually hear...
  8. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:If these new sources are significantly better than what we have, might someone who knows how to do this (I do not) be kind enough to convert at least one of the recordings to mp3 and upload it somewhere? I don't want to be a pain, I'd just like to eventually get my hands on a recording I can actually hear...

Downloading a flac to mp3 converter do it on your own isn't that hard
  9. The Walkin' Dude boot is pretty good...lot better than the K1 boot. Haven't heard the Heartland boot, though...although I was told that the Walkin' Dude one was the best of the 3.
  10. Hey all,

Here is a full video of the Moncton concert (it had to be split into 2 parts to play on our DivX DVD player properly):

Part 1: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/259000/2U2_Moncton_2011.zip

Part 2: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/259010/1U2_Moncton_2011.zip

U2 360 - The Final Concert, 30th July 2011, Magnetic Hill, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.

All credits to the original concert attendees / YouTube uploaders (I just compiled it).

Run time: 2 hrs, 15 mins.

Both files are password protected '.zip' files - to get around the fine print with the hosting service. The password is Bono's *real name* <no spaces> - Google it if you don't know the answer (shame on you if you have to look it up)

Some of the songs are clipped - but by and large they are some of the best footage (freely available from YouTube) for the individual tracks. I did not perform any alterations to either the picture or the sound quality - what you see is what you get. Maybe someone out there can edit a better version in the future.

Enjoy the concert!

--
    JocknJuJu
  11. 3 years ago, the guys performed together in a tour stage for the last time so far.

"Well some things stay the same, some things have changed...
    But what stays the same is this band, Larry, Adam Clayton, The Edge and Bono... STILL are out of control"