1. Not only is GA available, I just added 8 seats in row 11 of grandstand 2 to my cart on ticketmaster.............what is up with that?
  2. Wow, looks like this could be Reggio Emilia #2
  3. How big is it?

4. Grazie mille, Ronnie.
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:After watching the video of Bad from the other night, I can honestly say I'd take hearing 40 to close the show over Bad. Don't get me wrong, Bad is probably my 2nd favourite song behind Streets, but 40 as the tour closer (and it hasn't been played at all this tour) would be too epic.

Either way, I'm so happy to be going to this concert! (Yeah I'm boasting, and I don't care!) This tour has had many special moments for me. First U2 show, I'll have seen U2 four times after Moncton, and I'm attending the final gig of the tour. IT's been a great 2 years guys, a very great 2 years. Wouldn't have been teh same without U2start either!

Brag, brag, brag, and keeping brag. You deserve to. Just enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy some more - which we know you will.
  6. 40 to close at this point would be so epic I don't think it could happen. I predict Bad with a longer 40 snippet, but we won't get the full song.

Here's to hoping I eat my hat.
  7. I'll get worried if they close with "40" - like they'll been gone for a long while.
  8. I'm praying for a official live stream
  9. It would indeed be nice to have a high-quality version of this final show.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Brag, brag, brag, and keeping brag. You deserve to. Just enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy some more - which we know you will.

Thanks man! You can all live vicariously through me. Can't believe this tour is finally ending though. I'd surprise myself if Bono's "end of all" speech doesn't make me tear up, but we'll see.

Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:40 to close at this point would be so epic I don't think it could happen. I predict Bad with a longer 40 snippet, but we won't get the full song.

Here's to hoping I eat my hat.

You're probably right. 40 would be immensely epic, now THAT would make me tear up.

See above.
  11. I wouldn't mind hearing some Out of Control after MOS but before Bad....I'll be greedy, but hey, it's the last show. Maybe some Party Girl too.
  12. DEBUT LUMINOUS TIMES