1. I'll be at Chicago 1 and then I'm actually managing event services for the show in Kansas City so I'll be working with the tour all day
  2. Anyone besides me going tonight in Philly?
  3. Any recordings from this tour?

4. So many cool images from this show. What a great set and performance.
  5. I was there - FANTASTIC show!

I hope this tour is an indication of their full-time return and not a retirement tour. I'd be happy with the show if it were the latter, but I'm desperate for it to be the former.

Last night reminded me how much I miss them - they have been great in every incarnation, but the "Mellon Collie" era is my favorite by far - their AB, if I were to make a U2 metaphor.
  6. And how were Metric as support? I love them (and seeing them live in november)...
  7. Originally posted by The_Fly_Acrobat:[..]
    I was there - FANTASTIC show!

I hope this tour is an indication of their full-time return and not a retirement tour. I'd be happy with the show if it were the latter, but I'm desperate for it to be the former.

Last night reminded me how much I miss them - they have been great in every incarnation, but the "Mellon Collie" era is my favorite by far - their AB, if I were to make a U2 metaphor.
    Then Gish is Boy and SD is Josh Tree... Adore is POP.

I’m annoyed they only have one UK date so far.
  8. Originally posted by The_Fly_Acrobat:[..]
    I was there - FANTASTIC show!

I remember being introduced to Siamese Dream. What a great f@&king album. I still listen to it in a regular basis.

The show was Fantastic, especially for free for me (Thanks Vettix).
  9. ok, thanks for answer...
  10. Metric were good. The Pumpkins were out of this world. They played 31 songs - over 3 hours of music. Don't want to spoil it for anyone. Amazing visuals, amazing song selection. I hope they release a new album in support of Solara.
  11. After weeks of humming and hawing I finally picked up London tickets. I've never seen them, despite being a fan from day one. The good reviews are very encouraging!
  12. Metric were very good! Normally I'm not crazy about opening bands, but they were quite good!