1. Just seen an instagram post of the stage. No way could it host a gig. Poor show from the organisers.
  2. I hope the band are honest about it, don't think there's been any word from them yet but they need to come out and really slate the organisers it's a shambles for a gig on this scale.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I hope the band are honest about it, don't think there's been any word from them yet but they need to come out and really slate the organisers it's a shambles for a gig on this scale.
    It would be very unusual for the band not to play the gig without an official comment.
  4. They've put a comment out since I posted above, there had previously been an official announcement from the organisers I believe but not green day however they're basically falling short of blaming the organisers but suggesting they would be happy to play in the rain but fans health and safety is priority. What they're failing to mention is the stage failed health and safety because of bad preparation not because of weather. I'm more annoyed now at the lack of honesty rather than the gig being cancelled, just tell us that the organisers messed up.
  5. Mike Dirnt at least posted a statement/apology video in his Instagram. Man they must be gutted.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Belfast was ok. Sound isn't great and Billy Joe is a bit of a melter. Too much chat and stalking of songs. Plus a twenty minute medley of all sorts of non Green Day songs.

Flat acoustic close to the show as well while people were leaving en masse.
    Saw them in Australia just this tour. Must love Australian crowds cause the show is saw was better than 80% of U2 shows over seen. An all time top 10 out for my 120 odd shows how
  7. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    Saw them in Australia just this tour. Must love Australian crowds cause the show is saw was better than 80% of U2 shows over seen. An all time top 10 out for my 120 odd shows how
    I'm sure it would have been a lot better had I got myself closer but not my thing. I just couldn't get on board with the singers constant ranting and ravings. I found myself rolling my eyes a lot.
  8. Billie Joes new band