1. I often sing the In God's Country snippet when I listen to Beautiful Day. Man I wish they would do that again. I also enjoyed the Discotheque snippet during Crazy Tonight.
  2. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I often sing the In God's Country snippet when I listen to Beautiful Day. Man I wish they would do that again. I also enjoyed the Discotheque snippet during Crazy Tonight.

They're what make U2 shows unique - from eachother and often other bands. Because of snippets, I find studio tracks lacking something. Although I appreciate them singing lyrics/verses from other band's songs, I think they should snippet their own music more often - espically the slower songs that never get played (e.g So Cruel, Drowning Man, One Step Closer, Promenade)
  3. The Gods Country snippet in BD is great, better than Sgt. Peppers I think.

4. Agreed. I love Bono's snippets, often makes performances unique. I've taken to snippeting songs myself when I sing stuff after being inspired by B-Man.

5. No no no no nooooo!!! Sgt. peppers is legendaryyyyyy
  6. I knew you'd say that I just think IGC fits better, Sgt. Pepper doesnt really go anywhere in the versions I've heard.
  7. Blackbird all the way for Beautiful Day.
  8. Originally posted by jofice:I knew you'd say that I just think IGC fits better, Sgt. Pepper doesnt really go anywhere in the versions I've heard.

I have the Madrid 05 version etched in my mind... "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band, we hope you will enjoy the show... Arriba, arriba, arriba, arribaaaa!!!"... Simply magic. It adds a lot in my opinion.
  9. Sgt. Peppers is epic!! Blackbird to!
  10. I'll take a listen when I get a chane Sergio

Agreed, Blackbird is great too.
  11. Ignore it. I just messed up the actual Sgt. Pepper's (song) performance with the Beautiful Day of that day - which didn't include it as snippet.
  12. So... It's not in Beautiful Day?