1. Nope. That show is still worth watching, amazing snippet of Unchained Melody at the end of One (goosebumps every-single-time) and a funny Sgt. Pepper's performed with Sir McCartney onstage.
  2. guess there are no much snippets on dvd as in the shows because of copyrights... but they make the songs more beautifull... i like people got the power in bad, in a little while in ishfwilf, help in one.
  3. Some songs just aren't complete without snippets...
    Shine Like Stars after WOWY and Hears Us Coming after One comes to mind.

And I can't help singing along a lot of rain-snippets during many songs since the 360°-tour

4. Agree 100% on that one - that's one of the reasons I love the Slane 2001 show so much. Both played with the mentioned-snippets - back to back!

5. LOOOOVVEEE the version from Melbourne 1 on Vertigo!! "I remember standing on a stage with Paul Mc-FUCKING-Cartney!!!

shame he didn't do that snippet at the second show that i went to... he did the Hallelujah thing that he did a bit on Vertigo
  6. My favourite snippet from the 360 Tour has to be Leonard Cohen's 'Anthem' in UTEOTW. Kills me in the heart every time.
  7. one of my favorites is Love Will Tear Us Apart at the end of With or Without You
  8. |The Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet in Electric Co. is fantastic!! It has so much energy.
  9. Loveeee snipets.

It's hard to find a single favorite...

In God's Country, Sgt. Peppers and Blackbird after Beautiful Day
    Shine Like Stars after With Or Without You
    Relax and Two Tribes after Crazy Remix
    It's Only Rock N Roll after Vertigo
    Exodus and Movin' On Up after I Still Haven't Found

AND

40 after Bad leading into Streets
  10. Movin' on up in ISHFWILF sure is epic!

Beatles snippets in Bad are probably my favorite though. Like Norwegian Wood, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away...
  11. To me, it was an interesting early thing that wore out its welcome. It becomes distracting to see set lists that people post with mentions of songs that were hardly really sung. For example, if Bono sings the huge word "I," some fool will say "I Love Rock N' Roll" was a snippet.

In all seriousness, it just isn't interesting anymore. Not quite as bad as Bono thanking Universal during With Or Without You, but still bad. The worst thing, is we have all wanted U2 to release more shows, but with the licensing issues with 3-10 snippets cause an editing nightmare if for example, we were to get them to agree to let us choose our show for U2.com renewal, instead of some dumb collection with Ultra Rare tracks like The Wanderer, and When Love Comes To Town, then they would have to either pay royalties(which they won't.), or pay someone to edit them.