3. My favorites are
    Beautiful Day/I Remember You
    WOWY/Shine Like Stars
    Electric Co/Send in the Clowns/I Can See For Miles
    One/Hear Us Coming
    One/Walk On
    Bad/40
    Psalm 116/Streets
  4. If anything is replacing song slots, it's Bono's ramblings. And as has been said, their first snippet was six shows into the Boy Tour. It's part of the U2 package, always has been and always will be.
  5. *unsubscribes from snippets
  6. Still wondering about snippets and -more precisely- about Hands That Build America...

...shouldn't we count Sunday Bloody Sunday as a snippet as well, then? it's not the complete song neither. (and it would create a nice inception effect, with a snippet inside a snippet...)
  7. No, it's Sunday Bloody Sunday.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:If anything is replacing song slots, it's Bono's ramblings. And as has been said, their first snippet was six shows into the Boy Tour. It's part of the U2 package, always has been and always will be.
    U2 had shows before the Boy tour.

I don't recall RDS having snippets. Do you?
  9. Well you should've complained in 1980. You're 35 years too late now.
  10. I adore snippets, they're one of my favourite things about U2's performances. I also think we should implement a snippet ranking system - lengthy snippets are always a joy but it can be disappointing to only get a song title or a few words dropped.

My favourite song/snippet pairings:

- Electric Co.: Send In the Clowns (it is NOT a full performance without it), Break On Through

- Sunday Bloody Sunday: Get Up Stand Up, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again
    - Two Hearts Beat As One: Let's Twist Again

-Bad: Ruby Tuesday, Sympathy For the Devil, Norwegian Wood, All I Want Is You (a la ZooTV), Into the Mystic

- Streets: Will You Love Me Tomorrow?, Playboy Mansion, California, Heartland, Purple Rain
    - Still Haven't Found: Exodus
    - With or Without You: Love Will Tear Us Apart
    - Bullet: When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (although the Vertigo version is by far the weakest Bullet, I love this snippet)
    - Exit: Gloria

- One: Hallelujah, Unchained Melody outro from ZooTV
    - The Fly: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
    - Mysterious Ways: Love To Love You Baby
    - Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around the World: Love and Affection
    - Love Is Blindness: September 1913

- Lemon: Mr MacPhisto's Show Me the Way To Go Home intro from Sydney

- Discothèque: Life During Wartime, the Howie B Hairy B remix, Take Your Partner By the Hand, Stayin Alive
    - Please: the Sunday Bloody Sunday drumming (that should count as a snippet, considering it's part of a different song being added to Please)

- Beautiful Day: Space Oddity, Blackbird, I Remember You, Sgt Pepper's
    - Walk On: You'll Never Walk Alone

- Vertigo: Rockaway Beach, Do You Remember Rock N Roll Radio?
    - Sometimes You Can't Make It: Torna a Surriento
    - Original of the Species: Norwegian Wood

- Crazy Tonight remix: say what you like, I love the remix, my favourite snippets in it are Discothèque, John I'm Only Dancing, and Funky Town
  11. I didn't know about them until 1987.