1. definitely, dead horse is another underrated gem. locomotive, too.

i'd love for them to tour again, even if it's not the original lineup, just to see axl sing the songs and witness his incredible stage presence up close.
  2. They are touring still aren't they? Dead Horse is a great track, I remember finding it and just going wow
  3. yeah sorry, i meant tour the UK specifically. i wasn't able to get tickets for leeds festival last year, although from what i can gather that was probably just as well.
  4. Ah yeah heard Leeds was a shambles. I'm sure they'll be back around the UK, I seriously doubt they'll be back to Dublin though
  5. Originally posted by wangmaster:definitely, dead horse is another underrated gem. locomotive, too.

i'd love for them to tour again, even if it's not the original lineup, just to see axl sing the songs and witness his incredible stage presence up close.

Yep. Locomative is a good one.

6. When I saw then in 2006 - they were over two hours late and they had shut down the concession stand (therefore no more beer). Kinda of sucks watching a GNR show when a hangover is setting in.
  7. During the zootv era Axl was like a groupie at U2s shows showing up at various gigs ,there was a mutual admiration society going on, Axl even sang one at slane in 92 ,and all of Achtung baby was blasted out of the Pa before GnR took to the stage.GnR latest offering is pretty good well worth investigating,and Axl still has the voice that can wake the dead.
  8. Ah...1992. GNR was a big as ever. ZooTV was the greatest show on the planet. Bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and the Smashing Pumpkins were taking off.

I graduated from high school.

I think I just shed a tear.
  9. what a great period it was, wasn't it? first half of 90's
    the last great great one till today for the combination of the level of existing bands and the level of bands coming out
  10. edit
  11. trying a super Use your illusion with a lenght average of the two (15 songs) ..

right next door to hell
    dust n bones
    you ain't the first
    double talkin jive
    november rain
    don't damn me
    dead horses
    coma
    Civil war
    14 years
    yesterdays
    get in the ring