1. Originally posted by clover68:trying a super Use your illusion with a lenght average of the two (15 songs) ..

right next door to hell
    dust n bones
    you ain't the first
    double talkin jive
    november rain
    don't damn me
    dead horses
    coma
    Civil war
    14 years
    yesterdays
    get in the ring
    breakdown
    estranged
    don't cry (alt version)

avoiding the no GnR songs and don't meaning the others are no good

good idea. i'd have:

You Could Be Mine
    Bad Obsession
    Don't Cry (Original)
    Knockin' On Heaven's Door
    Perfect Crime
    Breakdown
    Locomotive
    Double Talkin' Jive
    November Rain
    Dust 'N' Bones
    Civil War
    The Garden
    So Fine
    Dead Horse
    Estranged

2. Good idea.

Right Next Door To Hell
    Live and Let Die
    Knockin' on Heavens Door
    You Could Be Mine
    Perfect Crime
    Shotgun Blues
    Civil War
    Double Talkin' Jive
    November Rain
    Garden of Eden
    Locomotive
    Estranged
    Yesterdays
    Don't Cry
    Coma
  3. I've tried to do this so many times. The "issue" when using 15 songs is a lot of the great ones are at least 7 minutes long (e.g. Breakdown, Locomotive, Estranged, Coma, and yes, November Rain) and there's not enough room for them.

Anyway, I'll include all the hits (including the covers) and I'll come up with...

Civil War
    Knockin' On Heaven's Door
    You Could Be Mine
    Don't Cry
    November Rain
    Live and Let Die
    Yesterdays
    Dead Horse
    Estranged
    Breakdown
    Locomotive
    Don't Damn Me
    The Garden
    Pretty Tied Up
    Coma

I'm probably well-over 80 minutes by now but that's 15 tracks. Sorry, Izzy. I didn't take either of yours.
  4. I can't believe all the "action" this thread is getting. I didn;' realize their were so many GNR fans out there!
  5. they're a brilliant band, easily in my top 10 of all time.

i even love them now, Chinese Democracy got slated relentlessly, but that album is epic.

i wish buckethead would rejoin them, from the footage i've seen of him with them during their early 2000's period, he really helped keep them afloat, and his playing on CD is the most slash-like of all the 'new guys'.
  6. Watching Live in Indiana right now, Damn! That live version of November Rain !!

Blown away again While this is one of their bad performances of the tour XD
  7. Originally posted by SonerMulder:Watching Live in Indiana right now, Damn! That live version of November Rain !!

Blown away again While this is one of their bad performances of the tour XD

Ah, Live in Indiana - not the best Guns N' Roses performance ever, but it had a great Right Next Door to Hell which started the show!
  8. Any recommendtions for which album to get. I have their best of and have repeatedly listen to it since christmas, now i'm ready to did deeper.
  9. Originally posted by Hans23:Any recommendtions for which album to get. I have their best of and have repeatedly listen to it since christmas, now i'm ready to did deeper.

Appetite for Destruction, definitely.
  10. best way is starting from "Appetite for destruction" then passing to "Use your illusion".
    but if you want just one album choice of them then Use your illusion for sure (even if actually they're 2 )
  11. Ok Thanks guys, i'm sure one will very quickly follow the other anyway
  12. I used to be a fan.But know I can't even stand the singin voice of the frontman.

And their stupid argument with Slash,divided two great music men.