1. well the Australian tour is official

can't wait to see them at the MCG.. it will be a spectacle to behold (pretty well biggest capacity stadium in the world)

Guns N’ Roses ‘Not In This Lifetime’ Australian Tour

Telstra customer pre-sale starts Tuesday, 23rd August from 10am (Sydney and Perth), 11am (Melbourne), 12 noon (Brisbane) and 1pm (Adelaide)

Tickets go on sale to the general public from Friday, 26th August

Tuesday, 7th February 2017
    QSAC Stadium, Brisbane
    Tickets: Ticketek

Friday, 10th February 2017
    ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Tuesday, 14th February 2017
    MCG, Melbourne

Saturday, 18th February 2017
    Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

Tuesday, 21st February 2017
    Perth Domain Stadium, Perth
    Tickets: Ticketmaster

Read more at http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/guns-n-roses-announce-2017-australian-stadium-tour/#xtzuuKFHC8IwZp0q.99
  2. Looks like a goer at the MCG.
  3. I'm pumped, I can't imagine the sheer spectacle of it all... 100k people packed in like sardines. Yes please. I'll see you there
  4. Although those prices are messed up. Wow
  5. It's a high dollar ticket, for sure. I lucked into a free ticket for the show here so I feel fortunate. I will say that they definitely surpassed my expectations and were surprisingly fabulous... I will also I'm not sure that I would have paid $150 for it.

They were all in good shape and spot on with each other, and Axl sounded great.

6. I know. Pretty steep and why they're charging so much, really (you're getting 100k people in a place and yet have that nerve) - but you know what....I've seen the band twice (or whatever you want to call them) and I think 'hell, what's a third time'. Gonna be well broke, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing (at least until the next time) - and Dylan, will see you there if I can find ya.

Looks like someone's excited about this (judging from your fb posts!)

You bet. Anyway, just have to see what's available. If I get gold, great....if it's silver, well so be it. I've been five metres from Axl before anyway, so he's really the main reason I'm going.
  7. Wouldn't mind seeing them in London. What are the robbing bastards charging?