1. Brand new to U2start, you're now able to share your last.fm username with us and if you've done that we'll display your most recently played tracks on your U2start profile. For anyone that's not familiar with last.fm, last.fm is a website/online service which can track every song you play on your computer and makes charts of it with your favorite artists and songs and such.

You can also see what other people who like your songs like, it's a cool way to discover some new great music. If you don't have a last.fm profile, create one at their homepage and share everyone at U2start what tracks you're playing and what kind of music you like. We're currently busy working with the user abilities at U2start, in the (hopefully near) future you'll be able to share us your favorite albums, upload your U2 photos and much more. We want to make your U2 profile a place where anyone can see what kind of a U2/music fan you really are.

You can see an example of the last.fm last played tracks at my profile, just click on my name and if you want to see my last.fm profile, click the last tracks played picture. You can share your username in "your U2start" on the "Change details" page.

Share your passion here at U2start, have fun
  2. Last.fm is a really nice website service, I should use it more often.

Good work Remy