1. Really incredible. Thanks for bringing this back up.
  2. Wow what a list! It even had some stuff I didn't have yet.
  3. Hi. The link no longer works. Are the folders empty?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They were imported onto U2start's Mega cloud directly from @somedays's cloud and he erased them a few days ago. They're safe on my hard drive and I'll re-upload them slowly but surely throughout the upcoming weeks and months. Patience
    Thanks
  5. Hi 'LIKE A SONG
    where can i download the rehearsals ? (FLAC please)
    mega map is empty ?
  6. I would love to have this too. Think of all the songs rehearsed that they were terrified to work out: Drowning Man, Arms Around, Elevation(Just kidding!), So Cruel back when....
  7. Thanks Super Surge! I can't believe I somehow was unaware of this recording. I have not been too active here in about 8 years, but I woulda jumped on this back then, and even now, am very excited!
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    Thanks Super Surge! I can't believe I somehow was unaware of this recording. I have not been too active here in about 8 years, but I woulda jumped on this back then, and even now, am very excited!
    I'm glad you're enjoying it btw I thought of you the other day because Prince came up in the radio (no kidding)
  9. My level of fandom with Prince has resulted in phone calls out of the blue from people I haven't heard of in ten years calling me and saying "I saw Prince on some show or on the radio, and had to call you!" Almost the same with U2. If only U2 knew the burden that was on them to deliver for the next album, as they are by far my favorite artist still recording.
    I just found my ticket stub from Rattle And Hum from 1988, but This rehearsal from 2010 has me smiling. Bono telling Edge to be quiet when Bono is simply rambling on. Funny how he mentions they won't be playing "Arms" but have a go at continuing to rehearse it is funny. Did they really need to rehearse "Elevation?" I figure they could have a go at that 50 years from now out of their coffins.