1. Please allow me to introduce myself,

My name is Fabian, I live in The Netherlands. I'm seventeen years old, which means I'm a student at High School.

My father introduced me to U2 by playing All That You Can't Leave Behind in the car and I was kind of obsessed with Wild Honey. I was about ten years old.
    When How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb came out, I started to discover U2 a bit more and in 2009 I visited an U2 concert for the first time in my life: Amsterdam I.

My favorite albums are Achtung Baby, How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb and The Joshua Tree. For me, October is crap, but I haven't listened to it for two years. For example, I don't know I Threw a Brick Through a Window anymore. Should I listed to it? Perhaps I should.

I'm also interested in Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Adele, John Mayer and Graffiti6.

Aangenaam kennis te maken.
  2. Welcome!
  3. Welkom!

I was at Amsterdam I as well, also my first U2 show And ATYCLB was my first U2 album too
  4. Welkom!! You'll find yourself addicted to the forums in no time; in the meanwhile, try to enjoy the rest of the website

You should listen to October again soon, it might not be a masterpiece but it isn't a bad album either! Rejoice, I Fall Down, Gloria, I Threw A Brick, Tomorrow... All are great songs that deserve being appreciated by you more often

Sergio

PS. Great snippet you've chosen to present yourself! Sympathy for the Devil
  5. Aangenaam Fabian en welkom

Obsessed with Grace but disliking October ?
    That's impossible
    Seriously though, October is worth a shot, it grew on me too.
    (Btw my first U2-concert was a day after yours)

Welcome again
  6. Dank jullie wel!

I will check it out this week
  7. Welcome here
    If you listen to nothing else on October, listen to Tomorrow. Excellent track.

8. absolutely +1

welcom, Fabian, good to have you around
  9. Hey Fabian! Ah October is underrated, my favourite behind Passengers, JT and Zooropa.
  10. I've just heard Tomorrow for the first time in years, it has a great intro.

It was like , but when Bono started singing, I was like

I'll listen to the rest of the album soon
  11. hey fabian welcome to U2 Start the best place in the Universe ( alllright the best place is a U2 concert for me but this comes close )

12. Welcome here Fabian