1. I never listened to the full album

2. I did but I wished there was Boy Fall From The Sky by the band and not with that crying voice of Reeve Carney. I liked how they played it in Coimbra - it would be great song at the same level as Hold Me Thrill Me
    The rest was kinda forgettable
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

I did but I wished there was Boy Fall From The Sky by the band and not with that crying voice of Reeve Carney. I liked how they played it in Coimbra - it would be great song at the same level as Hold Me Thrill Me
    The rest was kinda forgettable
    Boy Falls is a nice song but nowhere near HMTMKMKM which is one of their best (at least, lyrically) for me. Does Bono even sing in these Spiderman tracks? (Honest question)
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Boy Falls is a nice song but nowhere near HMTMKMKM which is one of their best (at least, lyrically) for me. Does Bono even sing in these Spiderman tracks? (Honest question)
    Bono sings at least on Picture This
    Truth is Boy Falls is musically something like Dirty Day... but still love it
  5. I like this project. Essential listening for any completist. Fun and light-hearted.
  6. Would love a U2 version of Boy Falls.. But the rest of this is wank...
  7. Check this out:
  8. I saw the play in the fall of 2011 on Broadway in NYC.
    It was a nice play. Very cool to be in the audience seeing Spider-Man flying through the air.

I also bought the programbook, soundtrack CD and single.
    The CD and single I've got signed by the main actors, Reeve Carney (Spider-Man) and Patrick Page (Green Goblin).