1. Originally posted by MacStripey:Anastacia is awesome, Sergio!! I saw her three times over the years and wept every time. Big concerts!

Also, Bryan Ferry and Muse, wow. Two gigs I'd want to go to as well. Great year for you, dear
    2016 was pretty crappy so I needed a relief

Patricia is a huge fan of Anastacia and I like most of what I've heard so it should be a great experience. It's been a looooong time since I last went to a concert without knowing all songs down to the slightest detail
  2. The Alarm, 7/25
    Social Distortion, 8/23
    Afghan Whigs, 9/7
    Adam Ant, 9/23

3. Yeah, i'm going to sell the ticket. Get the ball rolling with it this afternoon.
  4. Ha!

The Rolling Stones in Arnhem! #luckydip

PS: saw the Stones Roses back in 1995 in Paradiso That was fff'in incredible...#stonedout

5. Going to see the Stones for the first time in Amsterdam!
  6. Saw Blof toight, and scored tickets for Rolling Stones in Amsterdam.

Not a bad day at all today.
  7. Metallica with Avenged Sevenfold (maybe) Jul 29th
    Foreigner with Cheap Trick - Aug 30th
    Gorillaz - Oct 5th
    Depeche Mode (maybe) Oct 14th
  8. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at Red Rocks tonight with my girlfriend!!
  9. Not about to but going to see Sia in Melbourne ,November

10. Went to see Chris de Burgh again last night (for the x-th time in nearly three decades).
    Without many words --> this man and his music are part of my life since I was born, and have the very same magic and meaning for me as U2. That should say it all.
    Last night? Philharmonie Essen, row 1 --> right in front of The Man. Handshake, hug, selfie, setlist...and the magic of the music. A 12/10. Like the best U2 gig.