1. Added Zaz in Tivoli, Utrecht on 4th june and K's Choice in the woods of Amsterdam on 6th may to that long list
  2. Queens of the stone age here in gothenburg in june, couple of days later Brian Fallon plays here. Good week!
  3. Yeah, I like everything I've heard from them so far, so it should be great. It's good to see your fav bands many times but it's even better to see other bands for the first time! My gf doesn't know it yet, I'm waiting to receive the tickets physically (they offered print@home for £1.5 and international shipping for just £3 – "some" bands could learn a thing or two ).
  4. Steven Wilson tomorrow night in Amsterdam Afas Live
  5. Enjoy!! I envy you... sadly he misses our country this tour and can't go anywhere abroad...
    But really would love to see him this tour
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, I like everything I've heard from them so far, so it should be great. It's good to see your fav bands many times but it's even better to see other bands for the first time! My gf doesn't know it yet, I'm waiting to receive the tickets physically (they offered print@home for £1.5 and international shipping for just £3 – "some" bands could learn a thing or two ).
    The Silent Force, Heart of Everything and The Unforgiving are great albums.
    So it will be surprise for her? Nice!
  7. Editors at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam
  8. Stereophonics tomorrow night.
  9. I’m looking forward to it, first time seeing them. Only got cheap seats though.
  10. Just bought tickets for Guns n Roses
  11. Franz Ferdinand tonight