1. Originally posted by AlexKite. I want it to be played at my funeral.

Alex

Yeah me too, that's the one song I can't miss at my final party
  2. Definantly Kite.. Sometimes is a great song too.. theres just something about Kite
  3. I love Sometimes, and I've heared it live on myself, but I think that Bono over-acts with this song! That makes me prefer Kite, such a nice song... At Slane Castle makes me cry... "The las of the opera stars...when hip-hop drove the big cars..in the time when new media was the big idea, was the big idea... Talk to each other!"
  4. Originally posted by LikeASongI love Sometimes, and I've heared it live on myself, but I think that Bono over-acts with this song! That makes me prefer Kite, such a nice song... At Slane Castle makes me cry... "The las of the opera stars...when hip-hop drove the big cars..in the time when new media was the big idea, was the big idea... Talk to each other!"

The Sydney version rocks even more...I've been listening to it 4 times a day since I downloaded it three days ago.
  5. Sydney 2006-11-11, the performance included in the Single of Window In The Skies? It ROCKS!! But it's not so emotional as Slane, you can't say anything else to that.
    Also Melbourne 2005-11-18 is great, you should get it...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongSydney 2006-11-11, the performance included in the Single of Window In The Skies? It ROCKS!! But it's not so emotional as Slane, you can't say anything else to that.
    Also Melbourne 2005-11-18 is great, you should get it...

Yeas, you're right. Slane is much more emotional, especially because Bono's father died the week before. But the Sydney version is actually completely different, also with that alternative end. I hope they play Kite like that when the new tour starts around 2008/2009..
  7. Kite Live From Telstra Stadium The Best ´M
    Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own single version ´W
  8. Well I just listened to the both single versions, and I have to admit that Sometimes is great, but Kite blows it away!
  9. It depends on my mood..
    usually i'll pick Kite.
  10. Kite because of the very emotional version Bono sung at Slane Castle...
    " I'm a man, I'm not a child..."