1. 2018 is shaping up to be the best year for music I can remember for Spain and for myself. This thing just got announced and tickets are just 39€, surreal. Santiago is 600 kms away but flights are always super cheap so definitely considering to go.

2. THAT'S a festival!
  3. Haven't U2 a two month break between the US and European leg of the E&I tour? they should really do a few high profile European or US festivals during that down time nothing better than trying to win over a non U2 audience it's Not something that's beyond them as they've done a handful over the last few years and it would be great to see them playing in a minimalistic setting.
  4. I just confirmed that I have press pass for Mad Cool festival so I'll be seeing The Cure and some others next week

5. The cure are sounding great at Glastonbury right now. Hope you enjoy seeing them next week.
  6. Thanks! I have to check out their Glasto set but they've been consistently great for the last 40 years so I can't see why they'd disappoint I guess they're back to playing "normal" sets (aka no full Disintegration & B-sides sets), which is much better for festivals.
  7. 7 of disintegration last night so not a million miles of. 30 year anniversary this year though. It was quite a bold but great Setlist.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Thanks! I have to check out their Glasto set but they've been consistently great for the last 40 years so I can't see why they'd disappoint I guess they're back to playing "normal" sets (aka no full Disintegration & B-sides sets), which is much better for festivals.

seeing them in less than three weeks on festival too!