1. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Remy and I use Chrome as well, so it should work. I just tested it with your account, it works fine from here. If you want it fixed, we can debug together on Skype or TeamViewer during the weekend. It will help you and us as well to fix outstanding issues.

I use Chrome as well and as soon as LT is working the users box appears.
  2. Yeah and it should say 'LiveTopics - Live Chat'
  3. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Remy and I use Chrome as well, so it should work. I just tested it with your account, it works fine from here. If you want it fixed, we can debug together on Skype or TeamViewer during the weekend. It will help you and us as well to fix outstanding issues.

It's not the end of the world
    But if it might help you guys as well, I'm in, I've got Skype.
  4. Great, I will get back to you this weekend
  5. LT will be shut down for a day, have some slight problems at our side. It tents to hang after an hour or so, and dont want to strain the server till I fix it tomorrow.
  6. I have disabled some compatibility modes for LT. This means only modern browsers are supported.

This is due to performance issues. As everyone noticed LT crashed a few times this eve due to high load. With these measures all should be well now.

Please let us know if you have difficulties using LT after these changes. So that we can reevaluate them
  7. Also the 'is writing' pencil has been disabled until further notice. Again for performance reasons :/