1. Hello everybody!

My name is Iván, I'm from Madrid. Although I haven't written almost nothing in the forum, I joined about 4 years ago. The main reason of this is because my english isn't good enough. But I'll try to improve my level as much as I can, and I hope that reading you and trying to write here I could reach my objetive.

Talking about U2, they became my favourite band in 1987, when I was 6 and my father bought the JT album, when I listened to it I felt in love with U2, and now I'm still in love. The first time I attended to a U2 concert was in Madrid in 1997, it was an incredible night for me, and the last time I saw them playing live was last year in San Sebastian, and what can I say about that show? .....

Hope to read you frequently here.
  2. Welcome Ivan You're english is pretty fine to read so don't worry about that
  3. Welcome to the site Ivan From Madrid, eh? A certain crew member on here is from Madrid too

4. Yes! I was told about this by a member in another forum I write
  5. Welcome here too!! I didn´t know that your name was Ivan, but I knew you as Galernah from other forums. I hope we keep in touch by here!
  6. Fuenlabrada? Less than 40 kms away from me

Welcome to the forum, Iván! You will improve your English very easily if you read and write often enough. If you have any doubt or just want to free your mind for a while, take a walk around the Hipanohablantes! (Español) thread

Bienvenido
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Fuenlabrada? Less than 40 kms away from me

Welcome to the forum, Iván! You will improve your English very easily if you read and write often enough. If you have any doubt or just want to free your mind for a while, take a walk around the Hipanohablantes! (Español) thread

Bienvenido

Thanks I'll visit it.

I'm not sure, but I think that I met you in San Sebastian after the show when we were looking for a place for eating something, weren't you?
  8. Originally posted by galernah:[..]

Thanks I'll visit it.

I'm not sure, but I think that I met you in San Sebastian after the show when we were looking for a place for eating something, weren't you?

hahaaha, that is VERY possible... Do you know Rocío (Roxu)?
  9. hola and welcome Ivan great to have another Spanish guy joining the forums here. Your English is very good, there is no excuse anymore to hide any longer good to have you around
  10. Welcome Ivan! Glad to see you've started posting- looking forward to seeing you around the forum! I'm Matt

First U2 show being a PopMart experience? You lucky.....