1992-08-16 - Washington
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by noiseless:I appreciate the compliment Timo, but lots of people like the directness of a raw soundboard, too. So it's the perfect choice to keep the SBD available.

Looking forward to the flacs, Johan.
  2. By the way. The lineage. I used two SBD sources. Dreamoutloud version aka 'Calling the White House", and the more complete ‘And Now a Word From Our Sponsors’. Both had their good and their bad, so I used parts from both. The audience source is said to be Sony WM D3 > pc-62 by M.V.
    Used software are a few Waves plug-ins, Har-Bal EQ, and PSP Xenon. Hardware: Little Dot MkIII amp & AKG K601 cans. Recommended!
    Flac to follow.
  3. Noiseless, aka Johan,

your remarkable job deserves an authenticity seal...
    from now on i'll put the seal below in every artwork i do for a bootleg shared by you, unless you got another one already and like to see your own

4. OOOOoops sorry forgot to answer your PM. In the past I used to make my own artwork but I'm way too lazy, so anything anyone provides is very welcome. Seriously this thing makes me embarrased Too much honour

Peoples are really good to me when I behave rude. I think I will post furious comments more often
  5. Cool feature by the way, this quick reply
  6. It's a shame nobody replies very quickly
  7. define quickly.....
  8. Less than 3 minutes!
  9. Or faster even!
  10. I LISTEN TO MY OWN MATRIX AND I LIKE IT
  11. I'm vain since ennio made me a authenticity seal