1992-08-16 - Washington
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. ok. I need a BIG help. I would love to get a lossless copy of the Stockholm 92 soundboard. The bootleg is called 'The warmth of the breeze'. It's nowhere online. But some people are bound to have it, it's not that rare. I'd really appreciate it if someone could throw it up in the torrent section.
    A long long time ago I did make a VERY bad matrix of this show and I know it can be WAY better with current knowledge. So I'd love to do it again and do a better job. So PLEASE try to get me a copy -- one of you should have it, or know someone who has it. I'll guarantee it will pay off.
  2. Seriously. On Angel of Harlem now, great show.
  3. Originally posted by noiseless:ok. I need a BIG help. I would love to get a lossless copy of the Stockholm 92 soundboard. The bootleg is called 'The warmth of the breeze'. It's nowhere online. But some people are bound to have it, it's not that rare. I'd really appreciate it if someone could throw it up in the torrent section.
    A long long time ago I did make a VERY bad matrix of this show and I know it can be WAY better with current knowledge. So I'd love to do it again and do a better job. So PLEASE try to get me a copy -- one of you should have it, or know someone who has it. I'll guarantee it will pay off.

I did a request on utorrents. When I have it, I'll up it here.
  4. Originally posted by noiseless:ok. I need a BIG help. I would love to get a lossless copy of the Stockholm 92 soundboard. The bootleg is called 'The warmth of the breeze'. It's nowhere online. But some people are bound to have it, it's not that rare. I'd really appreciate it if someone could throw it up in the torrent section.

Maybe i didn't get the point, but the remaster did you referred is available to download here on shows page (http://pt.u2start.com/shows/1992-06-11/Stockholm,%20Sweden%20-%20Globen/#audio).
  5. This is effing brilliant. Thank you for doing this, sir.
  6. @noiseless

The source is up on u2torrents but I don't have enough time to download today. I'll do it tomorrow or you can download it yourself there. Let me know.
  7. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

The lossless version we have on this site is the "very bad matrix" he did a while ago. Looks like noiseless is looking to upgrade and improve on his previous work, for which I am very excited!

+1

Having the Stockhom show at the same quality as the new Washington version would be awesome.

Who needs official releases.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

+1

Having the Stockhom show at the same quality as the new Washington version would be awesome.

Who needs official releases.

+1, and absolutely +111111111111111

9. UP !

That's why the guy has it's own seal. Believe it, anything under this seal worth it !!

10. I eventually got to listen to this stuff. OH GOD!!!!!!! Never been a fan of this particular Washington show but this remaster/new matrix/upgrade/whatever simply rocks. Sounds much clearer, and my previous copy was shit too Thanks a million, noiseless