1. Love the Shat!^
  2. I'd like to add something.

A few years ago, I had an assignment for history class and I asked some questions to our new FOTM about how the Irish now feel about the troubles in the past. He answered them quickly and very completely, leading to a result of 88% for my task.

Just to show how awesome he is. Thanks again Cal !
  3. Just noticed it says fan of the month for June 2011 in the opening paragraph.
  4. great interview with amazing answers

all I can say is, I had the pleasure of meeting Cal in person before the first Dublin gig in 2009. It happened by pure chance and all because he recognized me by my u2start shirt (people, hear that? wear these things and you discover just how many of us are out there).
    He is a warm-hearted spirit with a beautiful poetic soul, I can say that even from the short time we shared talking. He is a great person, and surely a well deserved FOTM go maire tú
  5. Thank you so much Kirsten, all my Love to you.
  6. What a great reading here! Very funny and very good thoughts! Congrats and greetings from Brazil
  7. LikeACock, hahahaha, hahaha, that was legendary, good old times

It's great having you around, I'm craving to meet you (I wish we could have met last week, sorry again for not answering on time!) and share a pint with you Slàinte!!
  8. Top stuff Cal one of the first of this motley band of guys and gals I remember chatting to on the forums when I joined, always a pleasure.

9. Whilst I'm still relevant :P

This is my friend and I's entry for a short film competition we're using to fund a feature-length movie.

(H) Hope you enjoy.
  10. Brilliant interview, thanks a lot Cal!

11. +1 had a great laugh
  12. Good interview, better haircut, great sense of humour.