1. Originally posted by TommyZ1:This site is a bona (bono?)fide find! Sorry, couldn't resist. Hello everybody!! I look forward to being a part of this forum with true U2 fans!!

bono for sure welcome to you, too

2. Welcome here Jacqueline!!
  3. Just found this site, and I am like a kid in a candy store!! Many thanks to those U2 fans who have contributed. I look forward to being part of what looks like the best U2 site on the net!!
  4. Originally posted by BigNick:Just found this site, and I am like a kid in a candy store!! Many thanks to those U2 fans who have contributed. I look forward to being part of what looks like the best U2 site on the net!!

It is. Welcome!
  5. Originally posted by BigNick:Just found this site, and I am like a kid in a candy store!! Many thanks to those U2 fans who have contributed. I look forward to being part of what looks like the best U2 site on the net!!

for sure
  6. No doubt about that !!
  7. Hello,

Youve´d improved this site since my last visit in 2007 ;-)
  8. Hi folks! My name is Derek and I just happened to come across this site. I'm a big fan of live music. I'm a deadhead first and foremost, but also an avid collector of live recordings from other bands, including Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Yes. I only have a few U2 show and hope to increase my collection. I've already downloaded one show from here and really appreciate that many shows are available for download (I don't torrent) in lossless format. And of course, thanks for all the time and effort you clearly put into this website.
  9. That is some wonderful posts, metalurg and dstache. Glad you're enjoying the site, we hope to have you around for a long time