1. Originally posted by allywilsonn: I'm afraid that I am the guy with the Rangers v Celtic banter. I was filmed on the first nite and they also used me on the second nite. I was standing one from the front as I was shown on the screen. There was a big guy in front of me wearing a Celtic top with a Tricolour draped around his shoulders. He was booing and swearing at me. I was worried that he might recognise me so I started booing and calling myself a few choice words as I swore at the screen too.

HAHAHA crazy story my friend!!!
  2. Originally posted by allywilsonn:Great interview Pedro. You mention in a gig review that you have a bootleg CD of the Parkhead gigs in '93 that include the confessionals. I'm afraid that I am the guy with the Rangers v Celtic banter. I was filmed on the first nite and they also used me on the second nite. I was standing one from the front as I was shown on the screen. There was a big guy in front of me wearing a Celtic top with a Tricolour draped around his shoulders. He was booing and swearing at me. I was worried that he might recognise me so I started booing and calling myself a few choice words as I swore at the screen too. The Sat nite is probably my fav U2 gig as, like you, AB is my fav album. Unfortunately I missed U2 when they toured AB in Glasgow the year before. It was the same nite that Scotland beat the CIS 3-0 in Norkopping, Sweden at Euro92. I was at the match instead of at U2. Boo.

hahaha very funny history