1. OMG WTF is this shit
  2. This is just fascinating. Just check the video in this tweet:

Translatioin: Making a Freddie Mercury sculpture.
  3. Saw it and freaked out a couple of days ago. I didn't know this was the original artist, I saw it reposted by one of these stupid "best of twitter" accounts, thanks for enlightening me
  4. On a different note, I'm seeing God Save The Queen again after 3 years of missing them due to high ticket prices (because of the orchestra they were playing with in their last visits). This year they've gone for a more logical ticket prices, 30 bucks, so I bought them straight away. They're playing my favourite arena in Madrid (and the biggest and best one, the one I hope U2 will play next year) so it should be fun Nov 17th is the date! Will report back.
  5. I was putting all My records in Order and i took a look At these beautiful vinyl that really passed the test of time....A night At the opera...live Killers and so on.
    I really love Queen and Freddie was a fantastic Singer and person.none can imitate him.
    My favourite record is a kind of Magic because it reminds me of My childhood even if A night At the opera is their best.imo.
    It's been one of My first Concert ever in '84 or '85....i remember i was a kid\child ( 12) and me and My family went all together to see them in Milano At Palalido.i remember them singin Ragio GaGa.that' s all remained in my mind
    It's a beautiful band and it's good that we remember them every sometime.....
    What do you think about them you folks out there?
  6. I was a Queen fan at the time U2 started their career. So end 70's begin 80's. Posters on the wall in my bedroom at my parents house etc. I never saw them live unfortunately. Freddy Mercury is the best singer ever. Listen to Live at Wembley, should I say more. Freddy was Queen. After his death they had to stop. Innuendo should have been their last (great) album. Or maybe than Made In Heaven. Bryan May a great guitar player. They had to many good songs. My fav album is A Night At The Opera (I still have the vinyl version). Almost every song is good. But yes...News of the World, A kind of Magic, A Day at the Races, Queen 1, Sheer Heart Attack, too many great tunes. May FM rest in peace.

7. Tear It Up
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Tie Your Mother Down
    Play the Game
    Fat Bottomed Girls
    Killer Queen
    Don't Stop Me Now
    Bicycle Race
    I'm in Love With My Car
    Another One Bites the Dust
    Lucy
    I Want It All