1. Awesum Sergio

Really love that good ol' Works Tour opening and then the Live Killers medley
  2. It was an incredible way to kick off the show!

The sound is not the best, I have misplaced my hypercardioid mics and had to record on omnis, which usually have a better freq response... but also pick up more of my own "passion"; I'm an unorthodox taper and I'm just unable to shut the f* up.
  3. I love the setlist

...but I don't suppose there'll be a lot of "rotation" ...or is there?
  4. Wonder if somebody complained via the Queen Fanclub or the NME about lack of rotation on the Magic Tour in 1986, 2 nights at Wembley more or less the same.
  5. Haha, no, there ain't. Identical setlist for the 3 shows so far (except for Concierto De Aranjuez, which was a Madrid exclusive, and it was just Brian messing around with his acoustic prior to Love Of My Life... Nothing to write home about, although a very nice touch anyway).

Love Of My Life was THE highlight of the show in my opinion, or the emotional highlight at least. The ovation when Freddie appeared on the screen was deafening. And Brian interacting with Freddie's image... Beyond words ♥
  6. Thanks for sharing Sergio!
  7. There is no Queen without Freddy... There is no Eagles without Glenn. There is no Fleetwood Mac without Lindsey...
  8. What was GA line like ?
  9. True!! And there is no Journey without Steve Perry (The Voice). Although I saw them couple of years ago with their Philipine singer. Great but different. Freddy M. was the best singer ever.
  10. Not sure – I'm a member of the venue's club so I got in through a different gate as usual and therefore didn't see the GA queue. What I can tell you is that we got there around 45 mins after gates opened and 1h15m before show start, and it was half full already, I was expecting much less people by then. So I guess some people must have been queuing from noon or earlier. Nevertheless it's a very rational and quiet audience, I guess the average would be around 45 years, so I don't think you'll have much problem trying to get a nice spot.

11. Nice! So it's possible to have old videos in 1080p...
  12. It's standard definition (and still 4:3 ratio) upscaled to 1080p, just like U2com's streaming of Sydney a few weeks ago.