1. Also, why the hell are all that video's comments in... Russian?!

2. Only Bowie could get away with wearing a lime green suit .
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Ra ra Rasputin,
    Lover of the Russian queen

Invalid url 'http:// https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/3d/c6/493dc6d4c3368218ad92ce51d42192d7.gif'
    Genuinely laughed out loud to this. It's also one of the stickiest songs in the world so because of you now I'll be humming it for days. Damn.
  4. Queen found a rediscovered track somewhere in a forgotten stockroom. It’s called Face it Alone and features their late frontman and one of the greatest enteratiners in rock history Freddie Mercury. It’s a distinctive Queen ballad with the distinctive melodramatic voice of Mercury.

Roger Taylor (drummer): “It’s wonderful. Actually, it was a real discovery. It’s from the ‘Miracle’ sessions of 1989.”

5. 2064… Eli Hewson discovers Mercy in his late dad Closet and re-records it with Inhaler on as a theme for their farewell tour!

At this rate many diehard fans never get to hear it… it’s nice but how long will they be opening the vaults with 1 new song per 8+ years… I fear the same will happen with U2 but far less people will care in 2064+ and most of us will be Up with the sun
  6. AI-generated version of Yesterday with "Freddie" on vocals.

This is freaking scary.

7. Ugh. I can’t tell if it’s just that the AI is bad, or if Freddie’s vocals just wouldn’t fit this song, but this sounds just cringe to me. It’s probably that the AI is not very good — at least to my ears — because the real Freddie probably would’ve sung this great.
  8. Originally posted by ymalkiel:[..]
    Ugh. I can’t tell if it’s just that the AI is bad, or if Freddie’s vocals just wouldn’t fit this song, but this sounds just cringe to me. It’s probably that the AI is not very good — at least to my ears — because the real Freddie probably would’ve sung this great.
    It's obviously following McCartney's original pattern & intensity - Freddie would have done a much better and passionate work, of course. But the tone is scarily similar to my ears.