1. Well, I won't post much next week
  2. Congratulations!

I can't believe you are already past 5,000 posts. That's unbelievable. Well done though
  3. Congrats friend! And let`s wait for another 5000 and more...

4. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Hello all!

Since I haven't opened that many topics in my time here, I thought I'd just as well open one for this, my 5000 post.

I just want to thank you all for being a part of this amazing place. There's a vibe and atmosphere in this forum that just doesn't exist anywhere else on the internet. Thank you Remy and Chris for building it and working hard to make it even better than the real thing, And thank you to all the amazing people in here! Kirsten, Drew, Thibaut, Brian, Bart, Fabian, Matt, Sergio, Chris, Kieran, Joe, Aaron, Utku, Lester... It feels like I know you, even though I don't. And I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of people, give me a shout. But anyway, thank you all. I love you all

And since my first post here said "Achtung U2start!!" (you should've understood what kind of mad person you'd just let in), I thought that it would be suitable to end this with either what I'm going to end it with, or that same German word, and then the name of a certain Spaniard, but:

ACHTUNG 10,000!!

I hadn't seen that topic yet!

Congrats for that 5,000th post but I know there will be a lot more than that And thanks for thinking about me when you wrote this down. I'm glad to speak to you too around here, you're a very interesting guy
  5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Hello all!

Since I haven't opened that many topics in my time here, I thought I'd just as well open one for this, my 5000 post.

I just want to thank you all for being a part of this amazing place. There's a vibe and atmosphere in this forum that just doesn't exist anywhere else on the internet. Thank you Remy and Chris for building it and working hard to make it even better than the real thing, And thank you to all the amazing people in here! Kirsten, Drew, Thibaut, Brian, Bart, Fabian, Matt, Sergio, Chris, Kieran, Joe, Aaron, Utku, Lester... It feels like I know you, even though I don't. And I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of people, give me a shout. But anyway, thank you all. I love you all

And since my first post here said "Achtung U2start!!" (you should've understood what kind of mad person you'd just let in), I thought that it would be suitable to end this with either what I'm going to end it with, or that same German word, and then the name of a certain Spaniard, but:

ACHTUNG 10,000!!

I hadn't seen that topic yet!

Congrats for that 5,000th post but I know there will be a lot more than that And thanks for thinking about me when you wrote this down. I'm glad to speak to you too around here, you're a very interesting guy
  6. Wow this is a sad thread.

P.s Pathetic.
  7. This is way late but nice work Olof. Your a machine