1. ^ you said.
  2. I saw them play it live 3 times. Awesome
  3. I like the "Junk Day" mix of this song. It's actually one of the few circumstances in which I prefer a remixed version over the original album version.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:I like the "Junk Day" mix of this song. It's actually one of the few circumstances in which I prefer a remixed version over the original album version.
    The only thing I prefer from the Junk Day remix is the "Waaakeeee uuuuuuuuuup" shout, which I even filtered and pasted over the album version to form my personal remix
  5. I prefer the Adelaide version to Sydney as a lot rawer.
  6. What's amazingly raw is the song that came after (Bullet). Bono should have been in a not so good mood with these "Fuck youuu!! Fuuuckk youuuu!!!": Bullet The Blue Sky - Adelaide

And back on topic, Elvis Costello did a remarkable cover of Dirty Day, I had never watched this (I knew the Pump Up / GOYB medley from this same TV airing though):

7. Actually... Adelaide is a decent show all round. Not as polished as Sydney, zoo station in the dark, mtv winner and has a feel of an earlier Zooropa show.
  8. Great song indeed. The "father to son" break is amazing !
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The only thing I prefer from the Junk Day remix is the "Waaakeeee uuuuuuuuuup" shout, which I even filtered and pasted over the album version to form my personal remix
    I need your personal mix!!! I LOVE the "WAKE UP!" part so much! But other than that, I feel pretty 'meh' towards any of the remixes... unless it's live!
  10. Bono did a little snippet of Dirty Day on the Creating 360 documentary
    He said: Be careful where you aim, cause you just might hit.
  11. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Bono did a little snippet of Dirty Day on the Creating 360 documentary
    He said: Be careful where you aim, cause you just might hit.
    Teaser bastard.