1. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
  2. Few days...

3. ^^^ This. In fact that whole Adelaide gig was way better than Sydney. I'd gotten a VHS of this before Christmas 1993 and played it to death. The audio mixing on U2's official video releases always leaves something to be desired imho, they're often quite flat sounding. Adelaide was much better, and also has that apocalyptic sounding end to 'Bullet' where Bono trips on the boom rail and there's massive Edge feedback.
  4. I wonder where they got this riff from
  5. I appreciate U2 pulling out Dirty Day but I question whether it is a great musical version of the song. The narrative seems to overwhelm the song on the 2018 version.

Also, today is the 25th ann of the first performance of Dirty Day.
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]

^^^ This. In fact that whole Adelaide gig was way better than Sydney. I'd gotten a VHS of this before Christmas 1993 and played it to death. The audio mixing on U2's official video releases always leaves something to be desired imho, they're often quite flat sounding. Adelaide was much better, and also has that apocalyptic sounding end to 'Bullet' where Bono trips on the boom rail and there's massive Edge feedback.
    I prefer Adélaïde version too.i love guitar sound on Dirty Day, it is much aggressive.
    did you notice Edge use a different guitar (strat ) for Adélaïde and lespaul for Sydney
  7. 4:55 the reference
  8. Just a quick reminder that we got to hear this incredible song live in 2018. I didn't have any hopes but it just happened.