1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Fantastically well said...

(and P.S. to me, the intent of Merry Christmas is me saying Happy Holidays. To some of us, things are just ingrained in us, nothing more, nothing less)

And... out of curiosity... if Bob collapsed and was unable to respond, how would Joe know how he identifies? And instead of being disgusted and reprimanding Joe, shouldn't they be appreciative that Joe was being a decent human being and trying to help out another fellow human, even though he they were obviously a complete stranger?
    What an articulate and eloquently post Matt. I do love U2Start - there are some fabulous and seriously smart people on here with exceptionally good taste in music too.

's all round (even though it's only 11.06am here and much earlier elsewhere - save em for later).
  2. So... Here's another thing that irks me (and maybe it's because I don't have the mental capacity to understand)

If someone believes in a cause so strongly that they take to the streets to protest, why do they hide their faces? (in shame?)
  3. I see the BBC been using Streets throughout their Wimbledon coverage
  4. 12 years ago today I saw U2 for the first time
  5. Waterboys playing a gig in my hometown here tonight...random after they were used as intro music at Twickers last Sunday
  6. I didn't realise they were touring. Playing Manchester in October.
  7. Not sure they are...annual riverside music festival that goes on here for a month or so. Think this is the climax
  8. They definitely are. Got a whole host of shows coming up in October and November throughout Europe.
  9. Old school GA...probably caused multiple deaths and serious injuries ! (only joking we all survived, I was at the back at Twix)