1. That's it!
  2. Not sure where to put this but...

R.I.P. Gord Downie.

Lead singer of the Canadian band The Tragically Hip. The Hip was my first concert I ever attended back in 1995 at the old Buffalo Auditorium. Those that don't know of Gord or The Hip please take a moment today and listen to a track or too.

Gone far too soon.
  3. Originally posted by AMLBONO:Not sure where to put this but...

R.I.P. Gord Downie.

Lead singer of the Canadian band The Tragically Hip. The Hip was my first concert I ever attended back in 1995 at the old Buffalo Auditorium. Those that don't know of Gord or The Hip please take a moment today and listen to a track or too.

Gone far too soon.
  4. Originally posted by AMLBONO:Not sure where to put this but...

R.I.P. Gord Downie.

Gone far too soon.
    Just posted up a song to remember him. Sad to see the news earlier.
  5. Can someone refresh my memory here please. I seem to recall that when tickets went on sale for SOI and The Joshua Tree 2017 that if you were a member of the online fan club you are allowed an allocation of 4 tickets per subscription.

Are the four tickets only for one show or can the allocation be divided up so you can attend four separate shows if you wish?
  6. 4 tickets in General
    And a week b4 the Whole world
  7. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Can someone refresh my memory here please. I seem to recall that when tickets went on sale for SOI and The Joshua Tree 2017 that if you were a member of the online fan club you are allowed an allocation of 4 tickets per subscription.

Are the four tickets only for one show or can the allocation be divided up so you can attend four separate shows if you wish?
    I believe for i/e it was only 2, for TJT it was 4 (arena vs. stadium capacity)

You can allocate your tickets however you like (all for one show, 1 each for 4 different shows, etc...)
  8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I believe for i/e it was only 2, for TJT it was 4 (arena vs. stadium capacity)

You can allocate your tickets however you like (all for one show, 1 each for 4 different shows, etc...)
    I hope that this does transpire the same for the next tour. I have always seen to my mates and block booked my capacity to one show etc. This time around i hope to divide it between two shows. The reason being that some of my long standing friends have had enough of U2 basically. They just don't want to know anymore. I will do two gigs just to let my son enjoy the shows.
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I hope that this does transpire the same for the next tour. I have always seen to my mates and block booked my capacity to one show etc. This time around i hope to divide it between two shows. The reason being that some of my long standing friends have had enough of U2 basically. They just don't want to know anymore. I will do two gigs just to let my son enjoy the shows.
    I think if they do arenas again (as hinted) it will go back to 2 tickets. And I think you will have to do separate transactions for each show - but seeing as we have access 4-5 days before general public, that shouldn't be an issue...
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I think if they do arenas again (as hinted) it will go back to 2 tickets. And I think you will have to do separate transactions for each show - but seeing as we have access 4-5 days before general public, that shouldn't be an issue...
    Yes, i think it will be fair to say i would get a pair of tickets per concert for arenas. More than likely back to back dates too.
  11. I don't Know about you al out there.i Know there's some hurricane coming over uk and around
    Buy here in italy not a fuckin drop of a drop
    It helps me work.good For me.
  12. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Yes, i think it will be fair to say i would get a pair of tickets per concert for arenas. More than likely back to back dates too.
    I meant 2 tickets total for arena shows.